Corporate Tax Services from CKLG Accountants
We offer a full range of company taxation services to support your business, including R&D claims & tax planning
Corporation Tax Planning and Advice
With complex and constantly changing UK company tax legislation, it is important to stay up-to-date with legal tax requirements for your business.
Our business accounting services include preparation of your corporation tax calculations, computations and Company Tax Returns. As your business partner we will review tax planning opportunities for your business and help plan for payments, liaising with HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC) as necessary.
Please note: Corporation Tax will be due if your company disposes of a business asset and makes a profit.
As your corporate tax adviser CKLG Accountants can guide you on:
- Buying and selling businesses
- Retirement and succession planning
- Remuneration planning
- Structuring your business
- Share schemes and flexible benefits
- Attracting investment e.g. SEIS
- R&D claims
- Patent Box
- Pension contributions
- Planning capital purchases and capital allowances
- Entrepreneurs Relief
- Company and group tax planning