Inheritance Tax – Planning & Advice
It is important to review Wills regularly to ensure they reflect your current wishes and are effective for Inheritance Tax. When you do this, take time to consider and implement effective Inheritance Tax planning during your lifetime to ensure as much of your wealth as possible passes to future generations tax efficiently.
You can be confident that our specialist tax advisers will be there throughout the whole process offering flexible and pragmatic advice. We will ensure your Inheritance Tax planning remains relevant as tax legislation and your family circumstances change.
We will guide you through:
- Optimising lifetime transfers
- Making full use of lifetime IHT exemptions
- Agricultural and Business Property Relief
- Residence Nil Rate Band
- Planning with Trusts
- Inheritance Tax Returns
- Estate Accounts and Tax Returns after someone dies
- Impact of Domicile
- Navigating the tax consequences of offshore bonds (international bonds)
What our clients say
Outstanding service, delivers consistent quality….a rarity in this day and age! Keep up the good work.