So many of us are looking at investing in property to fund our retirement. A question we are often asked is “should property purchases be run through a limited company”?
There are many issues to consider before you make your first property purchase. We can help you decide which ownership structure best meets your requirements and how to maximise your returns as tax efficiently as possible.
If you own a second home in the countryside, property overseas or an existing buy-to-let portfolio, we can help you with:
- The impact of the restriction to mortgage interest on your net property return
- Advice on ownership structure
- The tax treatment of Furnished Holiday Let Properties
- Private Residence Relief (PRR)
- The Main Residence election
- Capital Gains Tax planning
- Reporting the Annual Tax on Enveloped Dwellings (ATED)
- Inheritance Tax Advice
- 60-day CGT reporting
What our clients say
Thank you for all you help dealing with the many tax implications of my land disposals, you have been brilliant.