We support business owners at all stages of their business lifecycle
At CKLG we support business owners at every stage of the business lifecycle from start-up to exit to help you achieve your personal and business goals.
We work with you in a flexible and friendly way to help you manage your business accounting and taxation needs.
You can focus on running your business knowing that there are robust financial processes in place to provide reliable financial information.
Business Services & Accounting
Gain the support you need to allow your startup to be established effectively
Virtual Finance Function
Free up your time, allow us to flexibly manage your accounts, bookkeeping, payroll and taxes
Know your business finances
Gain insights and analysis into your business finances
Company Tax Planning
Maximise tax opportunities with R&D tax credits and other tax planning
Xero & Technology
Our expert team ensure you harness the power of Xero and technology for your business
CKLG supporting you at all stages of your business life cycle
As a business owner the level of support and focus you need is likely to change during different stages of your business lifecycle.
We will support you at all stages of your journey from initial startup through to exit whether you decide to sell, pass down to the next generation or retire.
Our services are flexible and will adapt with you at every stage of your journey.
This is an an example of how your support needs may change during the life of your business.
- Incorporation of company
- Register Taxes; PAYE & VAT
- Setup Xero accounting system
- Setup of financial management processes
- Employing staff and managing payroll
- Cashflow forecasting and identifying funding requirements
- R&D tax credit claims and funding growth
- Developing financial processes to streamline and automate using technology & staff training
- Forecasting finances to ensure you reach your business & personal goals
- Reviewing finances for extracting profits in the most tax efficient manner
- Key staff retention, benefits and incentive plans
- Financial reporting and budget analysis
- Planning to pass your business onto the next generation
- Exit options to consider the best approach for you
- Assisting the close down of your business so you can retire
- Managing the personal taxation considerations with selling and exiting your business
What our clients say
HMRC have proposed improvements to two tax reporting systems which should simplify and modernise the tax system. These are The reporting and...
On 12 February 2024, HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC) had updated its guidance on the tax treatment of twin cab pickups following a 2020 Court of...
Get in touch
9 Quy Court, Colliers Lane, Stow-cum-Quy, Cambridge, CB25 9AU